Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cora gets an update

I took many of your comments to heart, and the results of the survey speak loud and clear.  After much research and soul searching, I have decided to update the cover art for Cora Flash and the Diamond of Madagascar one final time.  The cover still maintains many of the original design elements from the first cover, but Cora now looks a bit older (and wiser, perhaps!) and the cover might even be a little more appealing to the male readership out there, which is a nice bonus.  I'm very pleased with the new cover and excited to start working on the cover of the second book which I will preview as soon as I can.  (Meanwhile, stay tuned for a first chapter preview of Cora Flash and the Mystery at Topaz Mountain, which will come next week!)

Here is the new cover, I hope you love it as much as I do!




2 comments:

  1. Well done! I like it. Definitely more appealing to older kids. --T. Eaton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The reaction has been positive so far, and work has begun on the cover for book 2!

    ReplyDelete